Saturday, December 26, 2009

Family Reunion '09

My pamangkins and apos. Yes, I am 30 and I have apos to brag about. =))

THE Christmas Tree. ;)

The BOYS! Uncles, cousins and nephews.

Cousins and the kids are my nieces.

These are some of the pictures that we took last Dec 13, 2009, annual family reunion (father side). We are close to complete then.

Tito Boyte, Kuya Louie, Bong, Tito Fred and Tito Fred. ;)

I even met an uncle whom I've never met all my 30 years (the one in plaid shirt). His name is the same as one of my father's brother, Fred. He's a General in Pampanga. I never knew that I have an uncle who is a General, how cool, right?

Egg Catch game

Relay for KIDS!

We played games and gave gifts. Both kiddies and not-so-kiddies played. It was a fun day.

Most of the kids and kids-at-heart went home with lots of moolah. No one went home empty-handed. Thanks to my generous relatives who gave money and gifts for the kids and the matured ones. =))

No comments: