Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Magic... and Carla... and BNO!


Late post, and yes, thanks to Carla's blog post that I remember having this blog. 

July 9, 2012

I had the privilege of meeting one of the prettiest Magic disk jocks, Carla D. Went to Magic to get my cousin's prize, an advance screening tix for two to Magic Mike, which I enjoyed more than my cousin. 



I saw Boom, too at the elevator, we're waiting for our turn and he's going down, basement, I suppose, because I was at the ground floor lobby, if only he was smiling that time, it would look like the Boom that I see on TV. Nevertheless, he's still one of the best. 

July 22, 2012

Went to watch the Bat movie at Greenbelt 3 and saw Boys Night Out DJs! Friend was asking who they are and I said Sam YG, Tony Toni and ERIC VIRATA! LOL! Not that I forgot that he is Slick Rick, just that Eric Virata came to mind first.

Anyhoo, they're about to watch the Bat movie too in the same cinema we're in. :)




No comments: