Saturday, June 4, 2016

From Cainta to Laiya

When: May 21-22, 2016
Where: Lola Beach Resort
Laiya, San Juan, Batangas
Who: Ivy, Jessie,Louryn, Jean,Will, Mich, Ben


It was supposed to be a team building in Cainta, unfortunately the reservation was a no-go. We can't find any cheap alternative nearby so we decided to go with the first choice - a beach getaway. Tired and with heavy bags (literally, since we already bought food from the nearby market), we went to Cubao for a bus ride that will take us to Laiya. With no reservations and no idea how we can reach Laiya, off we go. 

No decent lunch but has some bread to spare, nuts to munch and bottles of water, we rode a bus to Lipa and was told that we have to look for a van that will take us to Laiya. Van driver was somehow accommodating to help us look for possible places, until we met Kuyang Nakamotor. So I left them somewhere, went with Kuya on a motor ride and looked for resorts. Good thing we found Lola. And it is where our beach getaway started. We were not able to take pictures until the next day because we're all (1) tired, (2) hungry, (3) pissed off. But the beach + some stories and alcohol calmed us down. Here are some of our pictures.

from Will's phone (W)


(W)


(W)


(W)


from my phone, (I) - The Revengers


(I)


(I)


(I)


(I) - #PoutyLouryn


(I) - What's with the smile,Will?


(I) - Where's Will-do?


(I)


(I)


(I) Louryn-Jean-Me


from Ben's phone (B) - The Revengers


(B)


(B) - Are you plotting our revenge Jess, Louryn and Jean?


(B) while waiting for their banana boat ride


(B)


(B) - and this is GGSS Ben


(B) GGSSx2 Will


(B) GGSS? Louryn


(B) in their fashionista vest


(B) with their photographer *ehem*


(B) - Banana Boat! 


(B) - hopping in


(B)


(B) All aboard!


(B) off they go


(B) calm waters of Laiya

Lola Beach Resort 
Brgy. Laiya Aplaya, San Juan, Batangas
For inquiries please call:
Ronald - 09196807597

No comments: