Thursday, June 13, 2019

I Am A Mother


Meet my dog-ther, Yuuki Mari Pachononoi Chababi.



Nah, her name is just Yuuki. I call her that very long name when it's playtime. She is a mix of Aspin and Japanese Spitz. She is bigger than your usual Spitz though. Yuuki is 2 yrs old (human age). She was born October 24, 2016. Yes. We share the same birthday. I now have an excuse to celebrate my birthday. Lasy year, I bought her a doggie cake that she ate in about 20 mins or less.

Before I moved to our current home, Yuuki got sick with Erlichia and got hospitalized. That was the same day that I moved in to this apartment. I spent my first night here crying. I am not used to not seeing her at night. That even when I was hospitalized for 5 days, I always ask my sister to call me via video call so I can see Yuuki.

She is a playful babe. Hates the presence of men, be it kids or adults. But is biased to someone.

I wish that she gets to spend more years with me or if it's time for her to leave, I hope it would not be a painful one for her. 

No comments: