Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Art Appreciation: Papemelroti

Yes, THE famous Papemelroti! Who doesn't know them? 

I have been a fan of Papemelroti since high school (1990s). Every chance I got that I can go to the mall and would have enough money saved, I HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. As seen on the picture, those are some of the items I get to keep until now, the oldest would be the gift wrapper that I got and used as a notebook cover.

PaPeMelRoTi wearing Uniqlo,
picture from Kuya Robert's Facebook page.

PAPEMELROTI stands for PAtsy, PEggy, MELdy, RObert
and TIna; the Alejandro siblings. I am lucky I have met
one of them, Kuya Robert, who happens to be a Facebook friend and an ATD Fourth World brother. He recently shared phone wallpapers on his Facebook page  for everyone to use - for free. Isn't that sweet? You get to see it on your phone ANYTIME of the day, and mind you, these wallpapers are not just an eye candy but a reminder of the true meaning of the season. Enjoy the pictures below:











A lot to choose from, right? Use one everyday. You can even use them until after Christmas season. I am planning to keep mine until I don't know when. I chose: 


I am smiling ear to ear. An artisan friend knows I get all giddy seeing artworks. Great talent, amazing art work shared for free. For the love of art, indeed. I  am sharing some of my Papemel (that is how we shorten the name, sorry RO and TI) stuff below. 


Shoeboxes I use to keep keychains and letters

Jewelry box (3.5x4 in)

Footprints in the Sand

Desiderata, because why not? 

Query 2. Nice to play when you ran out of topic to talk about and to while away time. I gave my Query 1 as a gift. 

Today's Advice - some words of wisdom to share when you don't know what to say

This Papemelroti wrapper I used as a notebook cover. 
Papemelroti surely has everything you need - gifts, souvenir, wrappers, bags, dolls, notebooks, calendars, boxes, wall clock -- I can't think of anything that they don't sell, except for food? And the best of all? Products are eco-friendly. Check their website, you might find something that you will like or you might fall in love with all their items. You want to have a feel of the product? Visit any of their branches. Make sure you have more than enough money to spend and time to check all items, because it really is heartbreaking leaving the store empty-handed. 

#Papemelroti
#SupportLocal
#ArtApprecoation











No comments: